Sunday, November 12, 2006

What is up!

Ok so I am working on a baby blanket for a girl at work who is 5 months pregnant. I am crocheting it just for timelyness and speed. I'm going to post pictures of what I have so far when I can get a good picture. I got the yarn on clearance at Hobby Lobby Yarn bee Dreamy Baby Chenille. So soft! :) By the way thanks mom for getting it for me. I wanted to show you all some of my other stuff. Like my spinning!



I have two drop spindles one is a CD spindle and one is a metal spindle with a stone spindle base. HAWT!

A finished project from a long time ago I thought was cute a skull change purse!


And last but not least my mom and I have a folder full of old vintage barbie patterns! How cool is this! I am not sure what the copywrite laws are but if these are old enough to be public domain. Who knows but here's a shot of one of the patterns, the dress is really cool and the WS is showing and makes for a great texture I think I'm going to knit this next! HAWT!


Amy

No comments: