Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Projects and cool stuff

First up a pair of gloves I am knitting for my mother in law, this is the first PAIR of GLOVES (those with fingers knit onto them) I have ever done. Here's the first, I should knit the second one so it's really a pair ..I doubt my mother in law has use for one glove.


I am also starting a Child's Nordic snowflake Pullover from the book 'Knitting for baby' by Melanie Falick and Kristin Nicholas. I am so super excited and the pattern seems so easy after I gave it a read. Here's a look at the book and at the pullover I started. I decided to use green I love green..



And finaly a picture in my son wearing his University of Illinois sweatshirt! It has a picture of the Chief, the NCAA termed Chief Illiniwek as a "hostile and abusive" symbol, and banned the university from hosting postseason activities as long as it continues to use the symbol, or the mascot. So my son can wear it and the team is fine!

Amelia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your doing a great job, love the pics. Denise