Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Calorimetry

So I found this pattern for Calorimetry on knitty.com and at my mother's monthly knit group all the ladies were talking about a similar vintage pattern for this interesting head scarf. I figured out the pattern I did! MY GAGUE IS CORRECT! What the hell went Wrong!? It's HUGE! I am not sure if it's meant to go around a bare head or if like the pattern comments on if it's to go around a mass of hair. I am not sure. I don't think I read the pattern wrong..but I might have.



Mine does not look like this ^ mine is 4x wider and longer

Amelia

2 comments:

Trillian said...

Don't feel bad, I've gotten the impression that everyone else's came out huge too (my first one sure was!)

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem, half the cast on stitches would have been sufficient for mine. I even used size 2 needles.