Wednesday, February 14, 2007
I'm jumping on the band-wagon
Here's my play on it.
1. I will only be knitting from my yarn stash startin 2/14/07 and going through 6/15/07 (my anniversary.) This is so hard for me!
1. You may only buy yarn for current projects in that exact dye lot only when it will make it possible to complete a project.
2. I may use profits from craft shows only to purchase more yarn.
3. I may use yarn from my mother's stash should mine run out! (Sorry mom) ( also I have a knitting machine I may get a lot done in the next few days.)
4. If anyone gives me a gift of yarn I can accept it. Other wise I am to stay away from hobby lobby, Michaels, Walmart, the needleworks store, and Klose Knit.