Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mike ...you've got to be kidding me!!!!

A dear friend from my Knitting club is leaving us. For good reasons Mike and her husband are moving to Indiana to be with her Father in law. She told me to come over and get some yarn...I had no idea what she ment...aparently she ment ALL THIS!
I really think there is 100 LBS of yarn here...really.

Plus a yarn ball winder

Close ups of the stash


There are like 5 of these cones here..they almost look like hand spun yarn..ineresting if you ask me...

WHERE AM I GONNA PUT ALL THIS!

at my moms...HA HA MOM!

and it was all FREE...
Thanks Mike ...Love you..Miss you ...
Amelia

1 comment:

Biby Cletus said...

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus - Blog