Sunday, April 29, 2007

The New nifty stuff!

Yeah this is going to be quite a big post lots of cool stuff to let you in on.
Ok here we go! I machine knit a little bag with handles ...it's pink and displayed on the blocking mat. Paton's Classic wool.


I also spend some time on my mom's fine gauge knitting machine with the punch card with some black and pink yarn. Turned out good to me if you ask.



I also picked up some easter egg dye for .10 cents a box...and I dyed some wool.. ..not as rich as kool-aid but none the less awesome. I had some pictures but they just didn't come out so well. but it was a lot of fun and I'll try to get pics up later.


may ye rock the yarn ...

Knit like the wind...

Amelia

1 comment:

MJ said...

Those machine knit stuff is interesting! I can't begin to actually grasp how knitting machine would work!

(oh and hello to fellow chambana knitter. I know there are knitters in town, but I never really actually met any - unless you count people at the yarn store!)