Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Big Move

I'm working on it!

That's all I can say. Today, with the help of my little hatch back I got my son's crib to the new house, only now it's not a crib, it's a toddler bed. The funny thing is, he gets in it by himself and lays down! Took a nap all on his own this afternoon! Someone pinch me. I think I need to go to Toys R' Us this evening to get a bed rail for the side, just at night so he doesn't roll off.

In knitting news I went on a free pattern spree at hobby lobby, and Hancock fabrics, grabbed up all the good knitting and crochet patters. SO MUCH FUN! I hope to update you all further on my mis haps and antics, definitely more knitting stuff to come, promise. I'll talk to you all later when I get a chance to type more.

Always
Amelia

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a Knit"

No comments: